Winter Break Camp
Winter Break Camp is for children age 3-12; all campers must be potty trained. Groups will be divided by age for some activities. Campers will need to bring a sack lunch and be able to eat their lunch without assistance.
Each participant will:
- Develop gymnastics skills.
- Enjoy fun play time.
- Watch a Holiday movie during lunch.
- Climb Monster Mountain (5,000 sq ft rockwall).
- Participate in games, arts and crafts, and Holiday movies!
To Register for Winter Camp
- Preregistration is required
- Select the date(s) requested from the calendar below and complete online registration.
- If you have been in our program within the last few years, you can log in with your email address. Contact us at (913)438-4444 or EMAIL US if you have trouble logging in.
- Payment is due to hold spot. That payment is nonrefundable.